COVID-19 is having a higher than usual impact on Australia Post
Extended lockdowns across our most populous states mean record numbers of people are shopping online. This has caused an unprecedented surge in parcel deliveries.
Delivery delays may be experienced
- Some parcel deliveries are being delayed due to major COVID-19 disruptions.
- Wine deliveries are particularly affected as they need to be processed manually.
Please see our domestic updates for the latest issues affecting deliveries within Australia.
Tracking your Parcel ?
- Use the Tracking Number provided to your email you placed the order with * sometimes these end up in the Junk file .
- We recommend using the Australia Post Tracking App > mobile app and tracking tool. They provide the most accurate and up to date info on delivery times and dates.
- If your parcel is more than 15 business days late, please lodge a late item enquiry.
Deliveries to and from overseas depend on overseas postal and delivery services. Restrictions and operating constraints are causing delays in most countries.
- Some countries are not currently accepting parcels.
- Fewer international flights mean some items may be delayed.
- Items may be held longer than usual by Australian and overseas customs authorities.
Please see our international updates for the latest issues affecting overseas deliveries.