Slim Whey is a Premium Slimming Fat Loss Protein Shake using quality ingredients to help the body burn body fat more efficiently .
It’s about time that women have a nutritional protein drink designed for them! SlimWhey™ is a lean protein drink that is scientifically engineered to promote lean muscle growth and support muscle recovery.
What’s more, SlimWhey’s™ cutting-edge formula includes a carefully crafted Tone & Trim Matrix designed to supercharge your metabolism & assist in healthy weight loss.
Each serving of SlimWhey™ is loaded with:
- Whey Protein Peptides – This form of whey is predigested, which results in faster absorption and release of amino acids into the bloodstream. This rapidly sparks muscle protein synthesis when consumed after exercise and leads to muscle repair and rebuilding.
- Whey Protein Isolate – Whey protein isolates digest and absorb rapidly and are, gram for gram, the cleanest and purest form of protein (90-98% pure protein).
- GlycoCarn® and L-Carnitine Tartrate – Without Carnitine, fats cannot be metabolized, so Slim Whey™ uses 2 specialized forms of Carnitine to escort body fats into the mitochondria where they are broken down.
- Medium Chain Triglycerides – MCTs stimulate thermogenesis, lipolysis, and fat oxidation for enhanced utilization of fat as fuel.
- CLA – Verified time and time again by rigorous scientific research to activate mechanisms preliminary to thermogenesis and fat oxidation, while simultaneously showing the capacity to aid muscle development.
Supplementing with SlimWhey™ on a daily basis provides nutritional support for lean muscle tissue, fat loss, and recovery.
When building muscle while simultaneously losing fat is your main goal there is only one way to go….the SlimWhey™!
Whey Protein Isolate
Whey protein isolates digest and absorb rapidly and are, gram for gram, the most refined and purest form of protein (90-98% pure protein).
- It is also a potent stimulator of muscle protein synthesis due to its ability to causes a rapid increase in amino acids found in the bloodstream.
- This form of whey contains little to no lactose so it may be beneficial for individuals who experience GI problems. Also due to the refinement process whey isolate contains little fat, carbs, and milk sugars.
- A 2006 study conducted by Cribb et al. found recreational bodybuilders who supplemented with whey protein isolate in conjunction with a 10 week resistance training program achieved greater gains in lean mass, strength, and decreases in body fat compared to a placebo group.
Whey Protein Peptides
Whey protein peptides are pre-digested proteins (broken down into amino acids).
- This breakdown leads to faster absorption by the body thus rapidly rebuilding and repairing muscles after a workout.
TONE AND TRIM MATRIX
Fibersol-2 is a dietary fiber that is a digestion resistant maltodextrin. Fibersol-2 will help aid in the digestion of the protein.
Taurine has a myriad of benefits. From helping the body to metabolize fat, improving insulin sensitivity, raising testosterone levels, as an antioxidant, higher performance and quicker recovery during athletic training and increasing cardiovascular health… it goes without saying that taurine is a great ingredient to have in your wheelhouse
- Zhang et al. (2004) found that individuals who supplemented with taurine for 1 week before an exhaustive exercise bout significantly improved time to exhaustion, VO2 max, and maximal workload. It also decreased exercise-induced DNA damage.
GlycoCarn® (Glycine Propionyl-L-Carnitine HCL)
Glycocarn is a highly bioavailable form of Carnitine. Carnitine is crucial in muscle function by regulating energy flow across the cell membranes during strenuous activity.
- Glycocarn can help increase nitric oxide levels. Increasing Nitric Oxide helps blood flow to organs and muscles and optimizes oxygen and nutrient delivery to the muscles.
- All this can help to increase aerobic power, stamina, endurance, and recovery.
- Jacobs et al. (2009) discovered that resistance trained males who supplemented with Glycocarn 90 minutes before exercise were able to increase peak power production (2-15%) and decrease lactic acid accumulation (15-17%).
L-Carnitine is an amino acid that is derived from lysine and methionine and is essential for transporting long-chain fatty acids from the cytosol into the mitochondria for subsequent fat breakdown and energy production.
- L-Carnitine has also been shown to reduce exercise-induced muscle damage, muscular fatigue, and reduce soreness.
- A study conducted by Volek et al. (2002) found that supplementation with L-Carnitine daily for one week in healthy resistance trained men was able to reduce markers of muscle damage after weight lifting. It was also discovered that biomarkers of oxidative damage reduced to baseline sooner than placebo.
- Ho et al. (2010) discovered that middle-aged males and females who supplemented with L-Carnitine over a 24-day period experienced less muscle damage and soreness following exercise and had less oxidative markers in serum after exercise.
Medium Chain Triglycerides (MCT) are smaller fat molecules that are more easily digested, increase fat metabolism, and help with weight loss.
- Perhaps the best aspect of MCTs is that they do not compete with carbohydrates in metabolism. Normally, long-chain fat oxidation is inhibited when carbs are eaten, but MCT oxidation is not.
- This is because MCTs freely cross the mitochondrial membrane, while longer fats require carnitine, yet carnitine function is impaired by carbs.
- Incorporating MCTs has been shown to induce thermogenesis and fat oxidation, which has resulted in body fat and weight loss.
Conjugated Linoleic Acid (CLA)
Most humans get their consumption of Conjugated Linoleic Acid (CLA) through butter. It is found mostly in meat and dairy products.
- CLA is known for its body weight management properties which include reducing body fat, increasing lean muscle mass, and supporting efficient fat metabolism.
- CLA is a slightly altered form of linoleic acid (LA), an omega-6 fatty acid important to human health. There have been some cancer-fighting properties found in studies.
- CLA is also a potent anti-oxidant and anti-catabolite, as well as a powerful immune enhancer.
- Chen et al. (2012) discovered 12 weeks of CLA supplementation in overweight and obese subjects was able to reduce body weight and fat mass compared to placebo.
Lecithin aids in fat transport and fat metabolism. Lecithin does this through its inherent role as an emulsifying agent.
- This feature of lecithin functions to break down the fat and disperse it in water and/or in our bloodstream
Q: What is the best way to take SlimWhey?
A: As a dietary supplement, take 1 serving (1 Scoop) of SlimWhey™ with 10-12 oz of cold water or any beverage of your choice.
For optimal ﬂavor & consistency, mix in a blender with ice.
Q: How much protein should I consume daily?
A: Research suggests in order to optimize muscle growth and recovery that individuals should consume 1.5 – 2.2 grams per kg body weight daily. This amount is often hard to meet through a regular diet and often the reason individuals turn to protein supplementation.
Q: Is consuming too much protein bad for your kidneys?
A: Absolutely not. This is a myth. No piece of scientific literature exists showing that eating a high protein diet has any detrimental effects on renal function in otherwise healthy individuals.
Q: What other MuscleSport For Her products should I stack with SlimWhey?
A: In order to support lean muscle and fat loss we recommend stacking SlimWhey with our 24 hour weight loss system, SlimKit, and our Pre Workout, Rhino for Her.