The Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard Training Contains the Number 1 Selling Whey Protein in the world, this pack is available for a limited time while the Optimum Training Singlet is available.
100 ONLY !!
THE TRUE STRENGTH OF WHEY
Whey Protein Isolates (WPI) are the purest form of whey protein that currently exists.
WPIs are costly to use, but the rate among the best proteins that money can buy.
That’s why they’re the first ingredient you read on the Gold Standard 100% Whey™ label.
By using WPI as the primary ingredient along with premium ultra-filtered whey protein concentrate (WPC), we’re able to pack 24 grams of protein into every serving to support your muscle-building needs after training. Optimum Nutrition attention to detail also extends to mixability.
This superior quality powder has been instantized to mix easily using a shaker cup or just a glass and a spoon. There’s no doubt that this is the standard by which all other whey proteins are measured.
We ranked Gold Standard 100% Whey as number 1 on our Top 5 Protein Powders list for 2019!
Than a Choice of 1 Performance Product :
Choice 1 # ( GS PRE )
- Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard Pre Workout 30 Serve- $36.95 RRP unleashes amplified energy, focus, and supports enhanced endurance to help you reach the pinnacle of your game, crush your next set, get that last rep, and achieve some true gains. Whatever your goals, accomplish them all with the pre-workout from the most trusted brand in sports nutrition.
- 375 mg of Acetyl-L-Carnitine HCI
- 250 mg of N-Acetyl-L-Tyrosine
- Muscle Matrix including 25 mg of AstraGIN®
Choice 2 ( AE+ Electrolytes )
Optimum Nutrition Amino Energy With Added Electrolytes 30 Serve – $34.95 RRP is a Brand New addition to the already popular Amino energy range from Optimum Nutrition.
What many people do not realise is all the Optimum Nutrition Amino Energy products are EAA’s ( Essential Amino Acids ) Plus BAAA’s ( Branch Chain Amino Acids) this means they not only contain what Science has shown helps Post-exercise recovery with the Three Branched Chain Amino Acids L-Leucine, L-Isoleucine and L-Valine but also have an additional 5 Essential Amino Acids including L-Histidine, L-Methionine, L-Phenylalanine, L-Threonine, L-Valaine.
There are 9 Essential Amino Acids Made of the 3 BCAA’s and 5 EAA’s so the only Essential Amino Acid ON Amino Energy does not contain is L-Tryptophan which is a fantastic amino acid beneficial in the production of 5-HTP ( 5-hydroxytryptophan) which then can be converted to Serotonin which is an essential Neurotransmitter in the human body which help regulate mood , digestion and even sleep.
The Amino Energy Products do also contain Conditional Amino Acids these are amino acids are not essential but can help in times when the body is run down to help rebuild immune function and overall health, these include :
- Arginine is also useful to help boost Nitric Oxide production which helps to increase circulation and Vasodilation of the capillaries.
- Tyrosine also helps to boost Mood.
- Glutamine which is beneficial in improving the health of the Villi found in the intestine
Amino Energy also contains Beta-Alanine in the form of Carnosyn which has been shown to help the production of carnosine which can help boost Muscular Power and delay Fatigue during training.
Added L-Citrulline which helps with Vasodilation but also can be converted to Argine by the body to help regulate Nitric Oxide Production which can help boost Muscular fullness ( Pump).
The New Optimum Nutrition Amino Energy Contains Electrolytes Sodium Chloride, Magnesium Oxide and Potassium Chloride which all play a role in Cellular hydration by forming charged particles called ( ions) these particles then help with the energy-producing cells need to contract or even to transmit nerve impulses to muscles to make them fire in the correct sequence. These Ions also have a direct effect on what is called Intracellular and Extracellular fluid to help principal the right balance between both with help optimise performance.
Added Caffeine from Green Tea Leaf Extracts and Green Coffee Bean Extracts ( 160mg Caffeine per 9.5g Scoop * 1 Serve ) which is the equivalent to 3 cups of Green Tea or 2.5 Expresso’s ( 30g Shot).
Overall this is a Great Formula if you want to boost performance during training and gives you a nice little boost from the Caffeine, its a Favorite amongst the Suppkings Staff and we would recommend you give it a try.
Choice 3 # ( ON Creatine 600g )
Optimum Nutrition Creatine 600g – $34.95 RRP is no Normal Creatine Powder its pure CREAPURE Creatine making it the most potent creatine on the market.
We have used many types of Creatine and Brands when it comes to creatine, and in all seriousness, the Creapure is the best quality and causes less Gut irritation and better absorption, so do yourself a favour and invest in a Better form of Creatine ! if it’s not creapure consider it poor quality cheap creatine.
- CREAPURE CREATINE MONOHYDRATE
Highly researched, creatine monohydrate has been shown to support muscle strength, power, and size when combined with high-intensity activities. Our Micronized Creatine Powder is made with Creapure®, a creatine monohydrate known for its exceptional purity. It’s also micronized (to make the particles smaller), so our powder mixes easier and stays suspended in liquid longer than non-micronized creatine supplements.
- WHO BENEFITS FROM CREATINE?
On the plus side, using an ‘A’ through ‘F’ grading scale, the Mayo Clinic gives creatine an ‘A’ based on evidence suggesting this popular sports nutrition ingredient can help increase muscle mass, strength and total work during exercise.
But, according to the National Institutes of Health U.S. National Library of Medicine, creatine use does not seem to improve endurance exercise or the performance of highly trained athletes. It also might not be as effective for older adults.
- 2.5 g Taken Pre Exercise
- 2.5g Taken Post Exercise
Suppkings 700ml Shakers are made from High-Quality Eastman Tritan Plastic so you may ask what’s the difference between this and Normal shakers and Bottles found within the Australia market? So First let’s look at the terms and toxins found in a majority of plastic used in Shakers and Water Bottles.
- What is a polymer?
The term “polymer” is often used to describe plastics and other materials. Literally translated, polymer means “many units.” These units are sometimes referred to as monomers, and they are the building blocks that form a plastic. To form a plastic article, these monomers undergo a chemical change that causes them to become connected to each other.
- How do I know if a plastic (or polymer) is safe?
Your best way to identify safe plastics is to know how thoroughly they have been tested — and how reliable are the scientific testing and conclusions. Evaluating a plastic using a comprehensive set of reliable and definitive tests is the best approach.
For your safety, a plastic resin like Tritan must undergo a variety of tests before the U.S. Food and Drug Administration will allow the plastic to be used in products that can come in contact with food or drink. Tritan has been thoroughly tested by independent third-party laboratories using well-recognized scientific methods and has been cleared by worldwide regulatory agencies for use in products that contact food.
- What is BPA?
Bisphenol A (BPA) is a monomer used in some plastics, including polycarbonate. BPA also is used in the interior coatings of metal cans that hold food to prevent deterioration of the metal surface.
- Besides BPA, are there any other bisphenol analogs (such as BPS) used in the manufacture of Tritan?
Tritan is not manufactured with BPS or any other bisphenol compound that would be chemical analogs of BPA. there is no reason to expect that these substances would be present in the material.
- Is Tritan made with BPA?
BPA is not and has never been an ingredient or byproduct of the production of Tritan. Validation that the material is BPA-free plastic is supported by extensive testing, using well-recognized scientific methods.
- What is the estrogenic activity? Androgenic activity?
Estrogen and testosterone are hormones that are essential to many important biological processes in animals and humans, including sexual differentiation and development. Studies have suggested that certain synthetic and naturally occurring chemicals can interfere with these biological processes and lead to adverse effects.
Endocrine disruptors are defined as chemicals that can interfere with the human endocrine system and ultimately lead to adverse health effects. Among endocrine disruptors, chemicals that mimic estrogen and testosterone in living animals are said to exhibit estrogenic activity, also known as EA, and androgenic activity, frequently known as AA.
Independent third-party labs using well-recognized scientific methods have demonstrated that Tritan plastic is free of estrogenic activity and androgenic activity.
- If a product is stamped with a “7,” does it mean that it contains BPA?
No; nor is it a measure of the safety of a product. The number, usually located in the centre of the triangular recycle symbol, is called the “resin identification code” and is intended to facilitate sorting of materials for recycling. Currently, a resin identification code “7” is for “other” resins that are not defined by codes 1 through 6. Thus, a number of unrelated plastics can carry a code 7, including Tritan, polycarbonate, nylon and even the newer bio-plastics. Many well-known manufacturers identify their products made from Tritan with code 7.
- What are the details of the Eastman lawsuit regarding EA?
The purpose of the Eastman lawsuit was to prevent PlastiPure, Inc., and its sister company CertiChem, Inc., from making false and misleading statements about Tritan in commercial materials, attempting to benefit their businesses. during the jury trial, neither the principals or scientists within PlastiPure and CertiChem nor their testifying experts would say under oath that they believed Tritan was harmful to humans.
The jury found that statements made by PlastiPure and CertiChem that Tritan had an estrogenic activity or that Tritan was dangerous because it exhibited estrogenic activity were false and misleading, resulting in the court issuing an injunction prohibiting CertiChem and PlastiPure from making such statements in any commercial manner.
On July 24, 2013, a federal jury in Austin, Texas, ruled in favour of Eastman against PlastiPure and CertiChem. Through evidence presented during the Eastman lawsuit, the company demonstrated that false and misleading statements were made against Tritan, and the safety of the material was upheld.
- What methods were used to test Tritan?
Accredited universities and independent third-party labs used well-recognized scientific methods to test the plastic resin for potential estrogenic activity and androgenic activity. This battery of tests included:
- Quantitative structure-activity relationships (QSAR).1 Computer modelling of monomers to assess each substance’s molecular structure and its ability to bind to human estrogen and androgen (testosterone) receptors in a manner that could lead to their activation.
- Receptor transactivation assays.2,3 The estrogenic activity and androgenic activity of both the monomers and concentrated extracts of Tritan also were evaluated in vitro using both yeast and mammalian cell assays performed by two separate labs. These tests evaluate a substance’s ability to bind to a hormone receptor and, induce gene expression. Extracts were generated using U.S. Food and Drug Administration and European Union (EU) (specifically, Commission Regulation No. 10/2011) recommendations for food contact migration testing. Additional extracts were derived following a dishwasher simulation environment (10 days, 70ºC in Cascade® solution).
- Competitive binding assays.2 Despite the fact that neither the QSAR nor transactivation studies showed any evidence of binding or gene expression by estrogenic or androgenic pathways, the second tier of tests based on competitive binding assays was conducted. These tests can confirm a substance’s ability to specifically bind to a specific hormone receptor and can be used to calculate the relative binding affinity.
- Uterotrophic assay.4 This in vivo test is considered more definitive for assessing a substance’s potential to elicit estrogenic responses in living biological systems. This test is also part of the Tier I Endocrine Disruption Screening Program of the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency.
- Hershberger assay.5 This in vivo test is considered more definitive for assessing a substance’s potential to elicit androgenic responses in living biological systems. This test is also part of the Tier I Endocrine Disruption Screening Program of the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency. The uniformly negative responses seen in these complementary third-party studies overwhelmingly demonstrate that Tritan is free of estrogenic activity and androgenic activity.
1 Conducted by Dr. William Welsh, Department of Pharmacology, University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey-Robert Wood Johnson Medical School, Piscataway
2 Conducted by CeeTox Inc., Kalamazoo, Michigan
3 Conducted by the Center for Environmental Biotechnology, University of Tennessee, Knoxville
4 Conducted by WIL Research Laboratories, LLC, Ashland, Ohio