Max’s Pro Series Super Shred Protein is a High-Quality Perfect protein to help Shred Body fat While saving your $$$
See what Max has to say about this cool product.
Being a year-round shredder I always get asked the same question – “Bro! Can you build muscle and get shredded at the same time?”
Well muscle fam, the answer is yes! And with a little help from my SuperShred formula, it’s even easier! SuperShred combines a sustained release protein blend with some awesome thermogenic ingredients. That means you can drip feed your bod that sweet sweet muscle-building protein while tearing that body fat to shreds!
Stick with big Maxy and you’ll be breaking necks on the beach come summertime!
The Science Behind MAX’S Super Shred
- Whey Protein Whey Protein Concentrate is one of nature’s best muscle builders and health boosters and is a perfect choice for building muscle and keeping you healthy and active when you are training your hardest. It is a rich source of muscle-building peptides including Glycomacropeptides, Beta-Lactoglobulin, Alpha-Lactalbumin, Bovine Serum Albumin, Immunoglobulins, Lactoferrin and Insulin-Like Growth Factors
- Calcium Caseinate is a slower-acting protein with strong muscle sparing or anti-catabolic properties (reduces muscle breakdown after hard workouts). Casein proteins also have a healthy appetite-regulating effect because they digest slower and keep you feeling satisfied for longer just the thing when you are watching your diet and food intake to burn off fat.
- Thermogenic nutrients stimulate your metabolism to burn fat for energy. SuperShred combines the following Thermogenic compounds for 24-hour fat incineration:
- Green Tea Extract – contains specific nutrients known as Catechins that increase your metabolism, so you naturally burn more fat
- Green Coffee Extract – contains Chlorogenic Acid: improves natural fat burning and has been shown in studies to increase fat loss.
- Guarana – is a natural metabolism booster that increases energy and burns fat.
- Acetyl L-Carnitine – is a precursor to L-Carnitine that helps transport fats to muscle cells to increase energy and fat burning.
- Choline & Inositol – these two nutrients work with Carnitine to help shuttle fats to muscle cells to be burnt for fuel.
- Conjugated Linoleic Acid – multiple studies have shown CLA safely reduces body fat while increasing lean muscle mass.
These compounds combine to mobilize fatty acids from your body’s fat storage that can be burned for fuel, giving you more energy for hard training while getting you lean and shredded.
How To Take Super Shred
- 2 Serves Per Day
Take two serves per day between meals or to replace meals. Add 30 grams (approx. 1 scoop) in a shaker with 200 ml of water or low-fat milk, and shake for 30 seconds or until powder is dispersed. Consume within 30 minutes.
Who Should Take Super Shred
MAX’S Supershred is designed for trainers who either have solid muscle and want to strip off fat to reveal muscular definition or for those wishing to build lean muscle while burning off body fat.
Sustained Release Protein Blend3 of the highest quality proteins; Whey Protein Isolate, Whey Protein Concentrate & Calcium Caseinate provide a fast and steady release for quality lean muscle gains.Thermogenic Fat Burning ComplexThese compounds combine to stimulate your metabolism to increase fat burning and appetite control: Green Tea Extract, Green Coffee Extract, Guarana, Acetyl L-Carnitine, Choline, inositol & Conjugated Linoleic Acid.FAQS
Can I take SuperShred as a healthy muscle building protein?Yes, you certainly can. Supershred is a very high-quality muscle builder. The bonus is that it will help you build muscle and stay leaner in the process.Can I take SuperShred before Bed?SuperShred contains fast and slower acting proteins, so it is an excellent protein to use before bed. While it includes nutrients to stimulate fat burning it won’t excite you up so you can still sleep soundly. We do however recommend our MAX’S Nitetime as an ideal slow release formula.How many serves per day should I use to strip fat? For best results we recommend six smaller low carb meals each day. 2 or 3 of these meals can be SuperShred shakes, and the others should be lean proteins and fibrous vegetables.Is SuperShred suitable to take after a workout for recovery?Yes, SuperShred is an excellent recovery formula because it contains fast acting Whey Protein Isolate and a range of free form and peptide-bound amino acids that get into your system quickly to maximise recovery processes, and it also helps burn off fat for several hours after your workout.Can I mix other supplements like Creatine, BCAA’s or Glutamine into my SuperShred Shakes?Yes, you can. Adding these nutrients, particularly to your post workout shake can enhance the recovery and muscle building potential of each shake.