MAX’S LAB SERIES CREATINE X8: Eight different forms of Creatine, plus supporting co-factors, is why MAX’S Creatine X8 continues to set the standard for Creatine formulas. Each Creatine hybrid has a different absorption speed and different entry point into your muscle’s energy cycles. The result – fast and sustained release for maximum energy and unbelievable muscle gains.
1. Creatine Ethyl Ester is a highly soluble form of Creatine that uses the fat transport mechanism of muscle cells to enter quickly to replenish muscle Creatine stores.
2. Tri-Creatine Malate is a new form of Creatine that can enter the Krebs Cycle (The process that synthesizes the high energy compound – ATP) faster than traditional monohydrate to maximise energy for training.
3. Di-Creatine Malate is a slower absorbing version of Tri-Creatine Malate to enhance the sustained release properties of CreatineX8.
4. Micronised Creatine Monohydrate is the best form of CM and has been scientifically proven to increase lean body mass, muscular strength, endurance and overall athletic performance.
5. Creatine HCL is a stable acid salt of Creatine and is a medium absorption hybrid.
6. Creatine Anhydrous is the purest form of Creatine and is not bound to other transport molecules giving it a slower absorption time – ideal for a sustained release formula.
7. Creatine Gluconate is Creatine bonded to Glucose. This improves Creatine’s intestinal absorption as it is absorbed in a manner similar to regular glucose, a fast-digesting sugar.
8. Tri-Creatine Orotate delivers a 3:1 molar ratio of Creatine to Orotic Acid. Orotic acid is a precursor to Carnosine and helps make Creatine more available to boost cell levels of Creatine Phosphate.
Take 1 scoop (5g) of MAX’S Creatine X8 about 1 hour before your workout to maximise workout intensity. To maintain optimum muscle Creatine levels, take 1 serve of Creatine within an hour of finishing your workout. You can take Creatine X8 straight by placing a scoop on your tongue and washing down with water. Alternatively mix it with your favourite sports drink, fruit juice, or you can add it to your protein shakes.
Can I take Creatine at other times during the day?
Yes – while the times we have listed above are ideal, taking one or two serves at any time during the day will increase muscular levels and increase performance.
What’s the optimum dose to take?
We recommend two serves of about 5 grams on training days and one serves on non-training days. If you are a bigger body type (over 100kg) you can increase this dosage up to double. You don’t need big doses of Creatine to get the benefits as too much will simply not be used by your body.
Some people say to take Creatine with sugar or sweet drinks. Should I do this?
Sugar increases insulin secretion which in turn helps push nutrients, including Creatine into your muscles, so having your Creatine with a sports drink or fruit juice to help spike insulin will also increase Creatine uptake.