The formula is high Protein (85%) and low in carbs and fat and is soy free. The Protein blend used in Maxine’s BURN contains:
Whey Protein Isolate – nature’s most bio-available protein. WPI is derived from milk and is highly purified. It is widely recognised by elite athletes and sports scientists as the pinnacle of proteins for building and toning human muscle. For the female athlete or trainer, WPI is the ideal protein for shaping and toning.
Whey Protein Concentrate – a high-quality protein derived from milk that contains special protein segments called “peptides”. These have valuable health-promoting properties including boosting your immune system and stabilizing hormone function.
Calcium Caseinate – another unique dairy protein that plays a special role in controlling your appetite. After ingestion, this protein forms a slow digesting gel in your stomach that gives you an ongoing feeling of satisfaction so you won’t feel hungry – the ideal protein to help your willpower while watching your kilojoules.
Several plants derived nutrients have been shown through studies to alter the way your body metabolises carbohydrates. Two of these nutrients are included in Maxine’s BURN:
Phaseolamin – is a natural nutrient derived from white kidney beans. It acts to block the digestion of starches like bread, rice and potatoes in your digestive tract. This result is less starch breakdown, therefore, less carb absorption, so carbs can’t be stored as fat.
Green Coffee Extract – a powerful antioxidant, reduces carbohydrates being stored as fat by helping the body burn a higher proportion of carbohydrates
L-Carnitine – is an amino acid that transports circulating fatty acids into the “mitochondria” of cells where it is burnt for fuel. For hard trainers and active people, an adequate supply of L-Carnitine is essential for optimal energy and maximum fat burning.
Choline and Inositol – allows your body to burn fats rather than store them.
Green Tea – contains a powerful antioxidant called epigallocatechin gallate (or EGCG for short) that stimulates your fat burning metabolism.
Dairy Calcium – recent studies show higher intakes of this mineral complex reduces fat absorption from the gut, which results in weight loss. Dairy Calcium is also essential to help maintain strong healthy bones.
Maxine’s BURN Protein Shakes are ideal for any woman who is serious about her sport, getting in shape, or simply just looking and feeling great. Maxine’s BURN stakes are high in quality protein to help tone your body and BURN your fat. Key features of Maxine’s BURN Shakes include:
Directions for use
Add 200ml of cold water or skim milk to your Maxine’s Shaker. Add a heaped dessert spoon of powder to the shaker, screw on the shaker lid securely then shake vigorously for 20 seconds. This will produce a delicious and creamy shake. Drink with a straw or from the shaker or glass.
MAXINE’S Advanced fat burning recovery accelerator
- Branched Chain Amino Acids (BCAA’s) in a 2:1:1 Ratio for improved muscle tone.
This means is the three Amino Acids that makeup Branched Chain Amino Acids are in a Ratio of :
- 2 Part – L-Leucine
- 1 Part -L-Isoleucine
- 1 Part -L-Valine
*The reason for this ratio is its the only proven ratio of BCAA’s for Muscle Recovery.
- Glutamine known for its benefit in Muscle Recovery due to its high concentration in the body, it’s actually up to 70% of the total amino acid pool found in human muscle tissue so it’s important to replace it after exercise. Its also essential in helping keep what is called intestinal villus healthy in the small intestine and they help absorb essential fatty acids and glycerol from our diet that play a large part in the human Endocrine system but also directly a reduction in inflammation in the body.
- Magnesium is known to help with assisting in intracellular hydration and relaxing the smooth muscle fibres in the body, so
- Creatine to replenish anaerobic energy stores through ATP.
- LipoPhase® Fat Burning Matrix consisting of the very active fat burning compounds Acetyl L-Carnitine, Choline, Inositol, Garcinia, Phaseolamin, Green Tea)
- Available in Orange Sorbet Only
How do I take Maxine’s Advanced Fat Burning Recovery Accelerator?
Simply take 1 Scoop (6g) after your strength or cardio workout. To further improve recovery and fat burning take Recover 1 – 2 times per day between meals.