PRO CREATINE BLEND
- Three forms of highly bioavailable creatine
- Enhances muscle size, strength, and power*
- Rapid ATP resynthesis*
- Delays fatigue*
- Cell volumizing matrix for massive pumps*
No loading phas
MuscleSport Kre4Max™ represents a true breakthrough in creatine supplementation.
Scientifically developed using three forms of highly bioavailable creatine, Kre4Max™ helps saturate and boost normal levels of creatine found in the body, leading to increased rates of ATP resynthesis and robust gains in strength, stamina, and lean muscle growth.
What’s more, because Kre4Max™ is highly soluble and absorbed rapidly by the body no loading phase is required and you won’t experience the bloating or cramping often associated with taking straight creatine monohydrate.
To top off this revolutionary ergogenic formula, we added a unique absorption matrix to increase the bioavailability of the other active ingredients found in Kre4Max™ and Hydromax™ to enhance plasma and intramuscular volume expansion leading to massive pumps.
No other creatine formula comes close to matching the quality and efficacy of the ingredients in Kre4Max™.
As they say, “the proof is in the pudding.” Take a close look at the Kre4Max™ label and you will be hard-pressed not to make it your go-to creatine complex.
- Kre-Alkalyn® Buffered Creatine Monohydrate – A pH correct creatine™ that is more soluble and stable than regular creatine monohydrate. All the gains in strength and size without the loading, cramping or bloating.
- Creatine MagnaPower – A magnesium chelate-bound form of creatine inhibits the conversion to creatinine so that more may be soaked up into the musculature.
- Creatine HCL – Absorbed by the body 60% better than creatine monohydrate due to the hydrochloride group which lowers pH, increases solubility and prevents stomach issues.
- Hydromax™ – Enhances plasma and intramuscular volume expansion, producing a more engorged muscular appearance.
- Fenugreek Extract – Carbohydrates and insulin improve creatine uptake, and fenugreek boosts insulin sensitivity to produce the same effect but without all the calories of carbs.
At MuscleSport, innovation is the name of the game, and we do it better than anyone. This innovation can easily be seen in the countless hours that were spent on the research and development of Kre4Max™.
With the top 3 forms of pharmaceutical-grade, clinically-dosed creatine, Hydromax™, and a potent Bio-Absorption Matrix, Kre4Max™ is built for one purpose – to help you achieve unreal gains in strength and size.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Creatine is a tripeptide (3 amino acids), a protein-derived compound produced in the body that serves as the primary fuel source (ATP) for a short duration, high-intensity activities such as sprinting and weightlifting.
Creatine is stored primarily in muscle tissue, and it is used for rephosphorylating ADP into ATP. This means that when our muscles use up our energy stores, creatine helps to replenish those stores in an instantaneous manner.
Approximately 2 grams of creatine are found in individuals that do not supplement and maintain a diet including animal-based proteins. Those who do supplement can increase their body’s internal creatine pool by 10 to 40% depending on diet and total lean muscle mass.
As a whole, creatine is arguably the most extensively researched and effective supplement available today. Over 500 studies exist of the ergogenic benefits of creatine supplementation with over 70% of these studies producing significant improvements in performance without any detrimental side effects.
Natural sources of creatine include meat, eggs, fish, and milk but you would have to consume ~20 steaks/day in order to fully saturate creatine stores; while 5 grams a day of creatine monohydrate or other forms of creatine for 20 days will accomplish the same goal.
- The ISSN (International Society of Sports Nutrition) position stand on creatine found that short-term creatine supplementation has been reported to improve maximal power/strength (5–15%), work performed during sets of maximal effort muscle contractions (5–15%), single-effort sprint performance (1–5%), and work performed during repetitive sprint performance (5–15%).
- Long-term creatine supplementation appears to enhance the overall quality of training, leading to 5 to 15% greater gains in strength and performance.
Kre-Alkalyn® (Buffered Creatine Monohydrate)
Kre-Alkalyn is “buffered creatine” that does not convert into creatinine prior to reaching skeletal muscle tissue and is believed to have the benefits of regular creatine, without the associated side-effects of creatine monohydrate use.
- Kre-Alkalyn is processed at a higher PH level than regular creatine monohydrate. It is believed that the conversion of creatine to creatinine is a function of PH level and that conversion of creatine into the waste product creatinine can be halted by PH level manipulation during the manufacturing process.
- Slowing or stopping the conversion of creatine to creatinine may help the body absorb more creatine, thus lowering the dosages required for beneficial results.
- Anecdotal evidence for Kre-Alkalyn has reported a decrease in water retention and the elimination of the infamous “creatine bloat.”
Cell Volumizing Matrix
Creatine Magnapower is simply creatine bonded to magnesium. This is thought to increase the solubility and absorption of the creatine. Potential Benefits:
- Creates a higher level of absorption and utilization than creatine monohydrate
- Greater bioavailability of creatine and magnesium
- Ergogenic activity is enhanced when magnesium creatine chelate is consumed
- A greater increase in intracellular water, an indicator of greater protein synthesis
Creatine HCL is thought to be more soluble than creatine monohydrate and in theory, should absorb better; requiring a lower dose to achieve the same ergogenic benefits as creatine monohydrate.
Hydromax™ (65% Glycerol Powder)
Hydromax™ is a uniquely optimized, highly concentrated powdered blend of glycerol and silica that offers all the benefits of glycerol without the drawbacks.
- When consumed glycerol is rapidly absorbed primarily in the small intestine, distributed equally among all fluid compartments, and promotes hyperhydration by inducing an osmotic gradient.
- This brings potential benefits for endurance and stamina events, including adaptation to environmental heat/humidity stress, along with promoting blood flow associated with resistance training.
- Glycerol has also been shown to help athletes store extra water, delaying the need for hydration. This suggests improved efficiency in exercise, thermoregulation and decreased physiological stress.
- In addition, glycerol enhances plasma and intramuscular volume expansion, producing a more engorged muscular appearance.
Fenugreek Seed Extract
Trigonella foenum-graecum, commonly known as fenugreek, is a popular herb in Arabic regions and India. It has traditionally been used to enhance libido and masculinity.
- Fenugreek has been shown to increase testosterone in healthy males, which is thought to be due to a backlog of testosterone conversion into DHT via inhibiting the 5-alpha-reductase enzyme.
- Fenugreek has also been used to alleviate blood sugar metabolism problems like diabetes.
- A human study done by Wilborn et al. (2010) noted that fenugreek supplementation led to increases in testosterone and bio-available testosterone, while also decreasing body fat.
Alpha Lipoic Acid
Alpha-Lipoic Acid (ALA) is a mitochondrial fatty acid that is highly involved in energy metabolism. It is synthesized in the body and can be consumed through eating meats and minimally in some fruits/vegetables.
- In supplement form, ALA has shown to be effective against various forms of oxidation and inflammation. These effects carry on to benefits that protect one from heart diseases, liver diseases, diabetes, and neurological decline with age.
- ALA is also a potent anti-oxidant compound. It works with mitochondria and the body’s natural antioxidant defenses.
- It is also seen as an anti-aging compound since it can reverse some of the oxidant damage related effects of aging.
Piperine is an extract of the fruit of black pepper or long pepper.
- Piperine significantly enhances the bioavailability of various supplement nutrients through increased absorption.