Kodiak Attack Pre Training Amplifier named for good reason…it will have you hitting the iron with full intensity from the minute you step in the gym until you pump out your last rep. This isn’t your run of the mill pre-workout that over-promises and under-delivers. When we say, Attack will give you intense energy, skin splitting pumps, and razor-sharp focus WE MEAN IT. After all the proof is in the pudding. Take a close look at Attack’s label, and you will find research validated, time-tested ergogenic aids dosed at clinical levels combined with cutting-edge compounds that will give the term total domination a whole new meaning. From top to bottom Attack is the most advanced, hardest hitting pre-workout packed with only the best ingredients such as:
Kodiak named our pre-workout Attack on an excellent reason …it will have you hitting the iron with full intensity from the minute you step in the gym until you pump out your last rep. This isn’t your run of the mill pre-workout that over-promises and under-delivers. When we say, Attack will give you intense energy, skin splitting pumps, and razor-sharp focus WE MEAN IT. After all the proof is in the pudding. Take a close look at Attack’s label, and you will find research validated, time-tested ergogenic aids dosed at clinical levels combined with cutting-edge compounds that will give the term total domination a whole new meaning. From top to bottom Attack is the most advanced, hardest hitting pre-workout packed with only the best ingredients such as:
• Cytidine 5’-diphosphocholine – A nootropic compound that converts to both choline and cytidine upon ingestion which leads to improved focus and cognition.
• Caffeine Complex – Caffeine is one of the most clinically-supported ergogenic aids. Improves energy, centre, and power all without the typical caffeine crash
• Beta-Alanine ¬– Buffer’s blood acids to squeeze out more reps for better pumps and massive gains.
• Citrulline Malate – A dual-threat: Provides considerable boosts to training volume with the intermediate metabolic malate and stimulates nitric oxide production with citrulline.
• L-Ornithine – Shown to decrease ammonia concentrations in the blood ultimately allowing you to exercise harder for longer.
(*To view complete supplement facts click on the ingredient profile tab above)
We don’t need to tell you that a pre-workout can make or break your training session. Furthermore, nothing is more disappointing than spending your hard-earned money on a product built on the hype that doesn’t work. With Kodiak Attack you get everything you need to give you a pre-training advantage and nothing you don’t. Research-backed synergistic ingredients. Efficacious dosing. Innovative compounds. The attack is a game-changer that will boost your workout performance and help you push your limits further than you have before.
Beta-Alanine is an amino acid that is used to enhance muscular endurance. Reports of increased rep range are common. Also, the benefit is highly noticeable in moderate to high-intensity cardio.
- Beta-Alanine’s effectiveness comes through boosting the synthesis of carnosine. Carnosine acts as an intramuscular buffer to keep the pH from dipping too low during a workout. To stay muscular strength through an exercise, you need to have your pH levels optimal. If they drop too small, you have significantly less power and fatigue quicker.
- Beta-Alanine synthesizes to carnosine which helps keep your pH levels in check by absorbing positive hydrogen molecules (H+) that are produced during periods of heavy exercise. By incorporating the H+ produced by strenuous exercise, your muscular pH levels are kept at an optimal level which will allow you to train harder and longer!
- A recent meta-analysis confirmed the ergogenic effect of beta-alanine, showing a 2.85% increase in exercise performance compared to placebo when dosed at ~2/grams daily.
L-Tyrosine helps to activate metabolic pathways that produce the hormones epinephrine and norepinephrine – which are typically generated during moments of stress on the body and provide a boost regarding a “fight or flight” scenario.
- Epinephrine and norepinephrine are depleted quickly during these moments of stress due to a lack of L-Tyrosine.
- The addition of this amino acid to Attack will help give you an extra PUSH and can make a big difference to help you FIGHT through your workouts and plateaus.
- Hoffman et al. (2010) research results indicate that acute ingestion of supplement including L-tyrosine and anhydrous caffeine can maintain reaction time and subjective feelings of focus and alertness to both visual and auditory stimuli in healthy college students following exhaustive exercise.
Caffeine Complex (Caffeine Anhydrous, DiCaffeine Malate):
This blend of caffeine helps to provide dosed stimulation efficiently for your training and not keep you up all night long.
- It is also formulated to help fight that horrible crash you might experience with stimulated laden pre-workouts.
- Multiple studies have confirmed can improve muscular endurance and power, focus and cognitive performance, and improve energy levels. Caffeine has also been shown to have a thermogenic effect (heating/calorie burning) at rest and may increase the use of fats for fuel during exercise.
- Doherty and Smith performed a meta-analysis of caffeine’s effects on perceived exertion and found a 5.6% decrease in RPE (rating of perceived exertion) during exercise. This means exercise may feel easier at higher effort levels when supplementing with caffeine.
Cytidine 5’-diphosphocholine is a nootropic compound that converts to both choline and cytidine upon ingestion.
- It helps to increase memory and cognitive function.
- Studies have shown that it can also help increase attendance.
- McGlade et al. (2012) discovered women who supplemented with Cytidine 5’-diphosphocholine for 28 days were able to improve attention focus and attention inhibition compared to placebo significantly.
Huperzine A is a selective inhibitor of the neurotransmitter acetylcholinesterase (AChE), which means it prevents the breakdown and increases the amount of acetylcholine; an essential neurotransmitter in the central nervous system involved in cognition and muscular contractions.
- Multiple studies have shown that supplementation with Huperzine-A can enhance focus, memory, and mood.
- A study conducted by Sun et al. (1999) reported that subjects who supplemented with Huperzine A for four weeks improved learning performance and memory compared to a placebo group.
ATTACK VASODILATION COMPLEX
Citrulline Malate is a non-essential amino acid that eventually converts to nitric oxide. Nitric oxide is a vasodilator that can help to lower blood pressure and improve blood flow to both organs and muscles.
- Studies have shown that Citrulline Malate enhances exercise tolerance by reducing levels of blood ammonia and lactate that are typically elevated during strenuous exercise.
- This ingredient will allow you to train with less rest in between sets and elevate your endurance capacity.
- A recent research study found individuals who consumed citrulline malate for 15 days were able to increase ATP production during exercise by 34% and improve phospho-creatine resynthesis after exercise by 20%.
Arginine is a semi-essential amino acid and is a chemical precursor to nitric oxide (a blood vessel-widening agent).
- When Arginine enters the body, it stimulates nitric oxide pathways. This process vasodilates (enlarges) blood vessels and helps deliver more of the much-needed oxygen-rich blood and nutrients to working muscles to achieve the pump and ultimately muscle growth.
- Arginine also triggers the body to make protein and has been studied for healing wounds, bodybuilding, and preventing tissue degradation in people with critical illnesses.
- A 2010 study conducted by Bailey et al. discovered supplemental arginine for three days was able to enhance nitric oxide production and decrease oxygen consumption (7%) while improving time to exhaustion by 25% in otherwise healthy men.
Ornithine, when bound by salt at the molecular level to Orotate (orotic acid), is much more bio-available than in its HCL or free form.
- Ornithine works in synergy with Arginine in the metabolism of waste caused by intense exercise.
- By increasing Nitric Oxide production and decreasing waste – you can train longer and support more significant results.
- A 2008 study conducted by Sugino et al. discovered supplementation with ornithine was able to reduce perceptions of fatigue to 52% of placebo on a prolonged endurance test and was able to overcome ammonia accrual during exercise.
Beta Vulgaris, also known as the conventional beet, has been shown to reduce blood pressure significantly. With this ingredient in Attack, you can get a pump while lowering your blood pressure!
- Beet has also been shown to lower the oxygen cost of exercise and improve exercise tolerance.
- Lansley et al. (2011) found beet supplementation resulted in an in the mean power increase of 5%. Other studies have also shown supplementation with beet can improve time trial performance by 3-15%.