Hypex By Purge Sports is what could be the Most Potent Pre Workout Available on the Australia Supplement market in 2021
- Pepform™ Citrulline is twice as effective as regular L-Citrulline.
- Beta-Alanine buffers lactic acid for a better training experience.
- One of the original “adaptogens”
- Helps manage stress
- Improves cognitionEria Jarensis improves mood and motivation
NITRIC OXIDE RECYCLING COMPLEX
Citrulline Malate is a non-essential amino acid that eventually converts to nitric oxide. Nitric oxide is a vasodilator that can help to lower blood pressure and improve blood flow to both organs and muscles.
- Studies have shown that Citrulline Malate enhances exercise tolerance by reducing levels of blood ammonia and lactate that are typically elevated during strenuous exercise.
- This ingredient will allow you to train with less rest in between sets and elevate your endurance capacity.
- A recent research study found individuals who consumed citrulline malate for 15 days were able to increase ATP production during exercise by 34% and improve phospho-creatine resynthesis after exercise by 20%.
3-Aminopropanoic acid is a precursor to carnosine that is better for improving muscle carnosine concentrations than carnosine supplementation itself. Carnosine acts as an intracellular buffer, neutralizing acids and bases.
- Improves high-intensity anaerobic performance, such as high-rep sets and repeated sprints (HIIT).
- A study by Van Thienen et al. (2010) found 3-aminopropanoic acid supplementation to improve power output by 11.5%
- Long term supplementation with 3-aminopropanoic acid has been observed to increase lean mass gain while decreasing fat mass.
L-Tyrosine helps to activate metabolic pathways that produce the hormones epinephrine and norepinephrine – which are typically produced during moments of stress on the body and provide a boost in the terms of a “fight or flight” scenario.
- Epinephrine and norepinephrine are depleted quickly during these moments of stress due to a lack of L-Tyrosine.
- The addition of this amino acid to RHINO BLACK will help give you an extra PUSH and can make a big difference to help you FIGHT through your workouts and plateaus.
- Hoffman et al. (2010) research results indicate that acute ingestion of supplement including L-tyrosine and anhydrous caffeine can maintain reaction time and subjective feelings of focus and alertness to both visual and auditory stimuli in healthy college students following exhaustive exercise.
Taurine, has a myriad of benefits. From helping the body to metabolize fat, improving insulin sensitivity, raising testosterone levels, as an antioxidant, higher performance and quicker recovery during athletic training and increasing cardiovascular health… it goes without saying that Taurine is a great ingredient to have in your wheelhouse
- Zhang et al. (2004) found that individuals who supplemented with taurine for 1 week before an exhaustive exercise bout significantly improved time to exhaustion, VO2 max, and maximal workload. It also decreased exercise-induced DNA damage.
Mucuna Pruriens Seed Extract
Mucuna is rich in L-DOPA. Higher levels of L-DOPA improve mood and motivation.
Rhodiola Rosea Root Extract
Rhodiola is a traditional herbal supplement used to treat fatigue and improve adaptations.
- Inhibits phosphodiesterase 4 in the amygdala to exert antidepressive effects.
- Has been noted to have powerful reductions in anxiety
- Improves cognition and executive functioning during tests
Kanna is a psychoactive herb without hallucinogenic or habit-forming properties. It is traditionally used prior to stressful events to curb anxiety and improve performance.