For the athlete or bodybuilder who takes recovery seriously. Grunt EAA by Redcon1 is a potent and effective EAA formula packing 9 amino acids necessary for growing new and preserving existing muscle mass. Do not confuse EAA’s with BCAA. Although both are needed by the body and only provided via nutrition or supplementation, EAA’s are a complete protein source, whereas BCAA is not. Research indicates that EAA’s are best used as part of your pre-workout routine, while BCAA’s are most beneficial post-workout due to their higher doses
- Essential Amino Acids (EAAs) are the 9 amino acids that the body does not make and must get through food or supplementation. All of the EAAs must be present in the body to make muscle protein and promote muscle growth, recovery and repair.
1. What are EAAs?
Essential Aminos Acids are amino acids that can not be produced by the body.
2. What is the difference between GRUNT® and BREACH?
Breach can be taking all day long and helps with hydration. Grunt® is strictly EAAs which helps you become anabolic prevents you from losing muscle.
3. When should I take GRUNT®?
Grunt® can be taken Pre, Intra, and Post-workout.
4. Why is it important to take GRUNT® post-workout?
It’s the ideal time to take Grunt® because it helps repair muscle tissue and helps with recovery.
5. How many amino acids are in GRUNT®?
Grunt® is packed with 9 amino acids which necessary for growing new and preserving existing muscle mass.
6. Who can take GRUNT®?
Grunt® can be taken by anyone looking to gain and persevere muscle.