- Recovery, energy, & performance*
- 10:1:1 Instantiated Branch Chain Amino Acid Complex
- Energy replenishment matrix for extended endurance & focus*
- Stimulates muscle protein synthesis*
- All-day drink
- Delicious flavourBuilding muscle is like building a house. Obviously, time and effort play a big role – but so do materials. You can’t build a mansion from a wagon full of bricks, and you can’t have epic mass without a substantial amount of muscle building blocks – amino acids.The branched-chain amino acids are unique because they are both the material and the signal for building muscle, and the high levels of BCAAs in BCAA Revolution NRG maximally stimulate protein synthesis while the other ingredients make this amino formula the best on the market!
- Branched Chain Amino Acids – The BCAAs are the functional components of protein – the reason protein builds muscle. Isolating them gives you all the anabolic power without the calories while reducing gastrointestinal stress.
- Glutamine Peptides – Glutamine is used in numerous bodily processes, including muscle anabolism, gluconeogenesis, nutrient absorption, and immunity.
- L-Carnitine Tartrate and Glycocarn – Without Carnitine, fats cannot be metabolized. With two different forms, fat metabolism is enhanced while simultaneously reducing muscle damage and promoting recovery!
- Caffeine Anhydrous – Enhances focus, boosts aerobic capacity, and promotes fat-burning! If you want to get big, you need to get some BCAAs.
BCAA Revolution NRG gives you all that and more. Keep your body in an anabolic state, and keep pushing your limits in the gym. Recovery, energy, and performance – BCAA Revolution NRG does it all!
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
MUSCLE PRESERVATION MATRIX
10:1:1 Instantiated Branch Chain Amino Acid Complex (L-Leucine, L-Isoleucine, L-Valine)
This ratio refers to the amount of Leucine, Isoleucine, and Valine that are in each scoop of BCAA Revolution.
- A 10:1:1 ratio is a Leucine loaded matrix with 10x the amount of Leucine as compared to the Isoleucine and Valine.
- Leucine is the most vital building block of your muscles in the BCAA complex.
- A study done in 2009 found that subjects who supplemented with BCAAs while following an 8-week resistance training program had a greater decrease in body fat, an increase in lean mass, and greater strength gains on the bench press and squat compared to the non-BCAA group.
Taurine has a myriad of benefits. From helping the body to metabolize fat, improving insulin sensitivity, raising testosterone levels, as an antioxidant, higher performance and quicker recovery during athletic training and increasing cardiovascular health… it goes without saying that Taurine is a great ingredient to have in your wheelhouse
- Zhang et al. (2004) found that individuals who supplemented with taurine for 1 week before an exhaustive exercise bout significantly improved time to exhaustion, VO2 max, and maximal workload. It also decreased exercise-induced DNA damage.
Glutamine and Glutamine Peptides
L-glutamine is the most prevalent free amino acid in plasma and one of the most prevalent found in muscle tissue.
- L-Glutamine stimulates muscle protein synthesis and is effective at replenishing energy for muscles (glycogen) after exhaustive exercise which may lead to a quicker recovery.
- L-Glutamine may also increase cell volumization (hydration) and lead to increases in muscle hypertrophy.
- L-Glutamine may also reduce protein breakdown and support immune function.
- Lehmkuhl et al. (2003) found individual supplementing with glutamine and creatine monohydrate for 8 weeks increased body mass, lean body mass and the initial rate of power production compared to placebo.
MUSCLE PRESERVATION MATRIX
L-Carnitine is an amino acid that is derived from lysine and methionine and is essential for transporting long-chain fatty acids from the cytosol into the mitochondria for subsequent fat breakdown and energy production.
- L-Carnitine has also been shown to reduce exercise-induced muscle damage, muscular fatigue, and reduce soreness.
- A study conducted by Volek et al. (2002) found that supplementation with L-Carnitine daily for one week in healthy resistance-trained men was able to reduce markers of muscle damage after weight lifting. It was also discovered that biomarkers of oxidative damage reduced to baseline sooner than placebo.
- Ho et al. (2010) discovered that middle-aged males and females who supplemented with L-Carnitine over a 24-day period experienced less muscle damage and soreness following exercise and had less oxidative markers in serum after exercise.
Caffeine Anhydrous is simply caffeine with no water (around .05%). This has been shown to make caffeine anhydrous more potent because the body will absorb it more readily.
- Although caffeine can affect a wide variety of motor and mental functions it is most commonly used to improve endurance exercise, focus, cognitive performance, and improve energy levels.
- Caffeine has also been shown to have a thermogenic effect (heating/calorie burning) at rest and may increase the use of fats for fuel during exercise.
- According to the research higher doses of caffeine, in the 250-450mg range, are needed to provide an ergogenic benefit.
- In a study conducted by Astorino et al. (2010), active men given caffeine before resistance training were able to increase maximal torque, power, and volume by 5-8%.
PeakO₂ is an organic-certified combination of six Ayurvedic mushroom strains grown and harvested right here in the U.S. These mushrooms are powerful adaptogens, which allow athletes to “adapt” to and overcome physical and mental stress, giving you the extra edge you want to take your training to the next level.
- 7 days is all it takes. In a clinical trial conducted at the University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, PeakO₂™ showed a substantial increase in performance.
- Extending the supplementation period to 3 weeks showed even greater enhancement of power output and endurance.