BODY FAT BURNING SYNERGY
- 5 Thermogenic, Fat Burning Compounds*
- Energy & Focus Matrix
- Estrogen Management*
- Clinically Dosed Ingredients & Fully Transparent Label
- Delicious Flavors
30 Servings Per Containe
MuscleSport AlphaBurn combines two forms of L-Carnitine, proven by research to aid in lipid metabolism and ATP production, with novel, patented thermogenics and metabolism boosting ingredients that creates a perfect synergy to help you burn body fat, amplify cellular energy, and recover quicker from exercise-induced muscle damage.
Take a look at AlphaBurn’s fully transparent label and you’ll find clinical doses of:
- L-Carnitine Tartrate – Essential for transporting long-chain fatty acids from the cytosol into the mitochondria for subsequent fat breakdown and energy production. L-Carnitine has also been shown to reduce exercise-induced muscle damage, muscular fatigue, and reduce soreness.*
- L–Carnitine Fumarate – Combined, L-Carnitine and Fumarate provide dual support for energizing the heart and skeletal muscles.*
- Paradoxine® Aframomum Melegueta Seed Extract – Research shows this compound can activate brown adipose tissue and increase whole-body energy expenditure.
- CapsiAtra™ – Increases resting energy expenditure (REE) – allowing the body to burn off more calories than normal, and stimulates thermogenesis – allowing the body to burn calories off of stored fats.
- Lean GBB® – Elevates the body’s production of L-Carnitine and helps improve energy levels and athletic performance.*
If you are serious about changing your physique and are following a proper diet and exercise program, then AlphaBurn can help you reach your body composition goals.
Using key ingredients backed by scientific studies, AlphaBurn is an innovative and groundbreaking formula that can deliver amazing results.
L-Carnitine is an amino acid that is derived from lysine and methionine and is essential for transporting long-chain fatty acids from the cytosol into the mitochondria for subsequent fat breakdown and energy production.
- L-Carnitine has also been shown to reduce exercise-induced muscle damage, muscular fatigue, and reduce soreness.
- A study conducted by Volek et al. (2002) found that supplementation with L-Carnitine daily for one week in healthy resistance trained men was able to reduce markers of muscle damage after weight lifting. It was also discovered that biomarkers of oxidative damage reduced to baseline sooner than placebo.
- Ho et al. (2010) discovered that middle-aged males and females who supplemented with L-Carnitine over a 24-day period experienced less muscle damage and soreness following exercise and had less oxidative markers in serum after exercise.
Fumarate, or fumaric acid, is an important compound, which is also naturally present in the body.
- As a component of the Krebs cycle (Citric Acid Cycle), fumaric acid plays a key role in generating energy.
- Combined, l-carnitine, and fumarate provide dual support for energizing the heart and skeletal muscles.
Paradoxine® Aframomum Melegueta Seed Extract
Aframomum melegueta is a spice with a similar composition to ginger.
- It shows some promise in fat-mass control.
- It has been shown to have an impact on increasing metabolic rate.
- A study by Suqita et al. (2013) found that men who supplemented with Aframomum melegueta for four weeks were able to activate brown adipose tissue and increase whole-body energy expenditure.
Gamma-butyrobetaine ethyl ester chloride is a precursor to L-Carnitine.
- GBB-EEC has the ability to increase the body’s production of L-Carnitine and can help improve energy levels and athletic performance.
- Higher L-Carnitine levels also help to promote fat loss and immune system support.
CapsiAtra™ is a dihydrocapsiate compound naturally found in CH-19 Sweet peppers that holds clinical benefits in weight management, endurance, and metabolism.
- CapsiAtra™ has the ability to increase resting energy expenditure (REE) – allowing the body to burn off more calories than normal, and stimulate thermogenesis.
- It also enhances glycogen sparing, promoting an increase in energy production through the burning off of fat stored within the body instead of carbohydrates.
- Galgani et al. (2010) discovered subjects who supplemented with Dihydrocapsiate over a one-month period were able to increase their resting metabolic rate on a daily basis compared to placebo.
Vitamin B3 (Niacin):
- Niacin is a form of Vitamin B3. Vitamin B3 is found in many foods including yeast, meat, fish, milk, eggs, green vegetables, beans, and cereal grains.
- Niacin promotes health in the nervous system, digestive system, skin, hair, and eyes.
- Niacin has long been used to increase high-density lipoprotein (HDL), or the “good,” cholesterol. HDL cholesterol helps sweep up low-density lipoprotein (LDL), or the “bad,” cholesterol, in your bloodstream.
- Niacin also helps improve liver function, metabolize food, and helps your adrenal glands produce sex and stress hormones.
- Niacin is also known for increasing blood circulation.
- Blond et al. discovered in 20 men without diabetes but with dyslipidemia, 2g niacin supplementation over the course of eight weeks promoted a reduction in triglycerides (28%) and VLDL (68%) while increasing HDL cholesterol (17%).
Multiple studies have confirmed caffeine can improve muscular endurance and power, focus and cognitive performance, and improve energy levels.
- Caffeine has also been shown to have a thermogenic effect (calorie burning) at rest and may increase the use of fats for fuel during exercise.
- Doherty and Smith performed a meta-analysis of caffeine’s effects on perceived exertion and found a 5.6% decrease in RPE (rating of perceived exertion) during exercise. This means exercise may feel easier at higher effort levels when supplementing with caffeine.
Ginger is a spice that can reduce nausea and ease digestion quite effectively.
- It is commonly used to treat a myriad of stomach problems. It helps reduce everything from heartburn to gas and diarrhea.
- Ginger is believed to be a mild appetite suppressant. Anecdotal evidence supports people feeling “more full” when taking a ginger supplement.
- A meta-analysis conducted by Ernst et al. (2000) found ginger was able to reduce nausea induced by seasickness, morning sickness, and chemotherapy-induced sickness.
L-Tyrosine helps to activate metabolic pathways that produce the hormones epinephrine and norepinephrine – which are typically produced during moments of stress on the body and provide a boost in the terms of a “fight or flight” scenario.
- Epinephrine and norepinephrine are depleted quickly during these moments of stress due to a lack of L-Tyrosine.
- The addition of this amino acid to AlphaBurn will help give you an extra PUSH and can make a big difference to help you FIGHT through your workouts and plateaus.
- Hoffman et al. (2010) research results indicate that acute ingestion of supplement including L-tyrosine and anhydrous caffeine can maintain reaction time and subjective feelings of focus and alertness to both visual and auditory stimuli in healthy college students following exhaustive exercise.
Higenamine Hydrochloride is a proven beta 1 and 2 adrenergic agonists; meaning, when found in a pre-workout it can help improve focus, enhance mental clarity, increase energy, and burn body fat.
- Higenamine has also been shown to open up lung capacity by relaxing the trachea, allowing more oxygen into your body during training.
- While most stimulants do the opposite of vascular relaxation and vasodilation, Higenamine has been shown to do just this.
1. Dunn, W. A., Rettura, G., Seifter, E., & Englard, S. (1984). Carnitine biosynthesis from gamma-butyrobetaine and from exogenous protein-bound 6-N-trimethyl-L-lysine by the perfused guinea pig liver. Effect of ascorbate deficiency on the in situ activity of gamma-butyrobetaine hydroxylase. Journal of Biological Chemistry, 259(17), 10764-10770.
2. Rebouche, C. J., & Engel, A. G. (1980). Significance of renal gamma-butyrobetaine hydroxylase for carnitine biosynthesis in man. Journal of Biological Chemistry, 255(18), 8700-8705.
3. Seim, H., Eichler, K., & Kleber, H. P. (2001). L (-)-Carnitine and its precursor, γ-butyrobetaine. Nutraceuticals in health and disease prevention, 217-256.
Acacetin is a natural flavone that is found in the Damiana (Turnera diffusa) plant. Acacetin has been studied for a variety of reasons and some research suggests it may help support a healthy estrogen to testosterone balance.
- Research suggests that Acacetin may support a healthy aromatase balance. Aromatase is the enzyme responsible for converting testosterone to estrogen.
- Inhibition of the aromatase enzyme helps reduce the amount of testosterone that gets converted to estrogen.
- Healthy regulation of the aromatase enzyme can help support healthy testosterone and estrogen levels.
- Researchers at the University of Mississippi studied the anti-aromatase and estrogenic activity of 24 different compounds isolated from the damiana plant. Among the 24 tested compounds, acacetin showed the most potent aromatase inhibition. In fact, acacetin suppressed up to 63 percent of aromatase activity. The researchers concluded that acacetin could significantly suppress aromatase activity and was the only compound found to have potent anti-aromatase activity and absolutely no estrogenic effects.