The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is a European Union (EU) law, which took effect on May 25, 2018. It requires companies and site owners to reveal how they collect, use, and share personal data of their users. The goal is to give EU citizens more access and choice when it comes to how their own personal data is collected, used, and shared.
Suppkings Nutrition Knows when your buying from our website you’re trusting us with your details, so we want to be honest and upfront with exactly what is done with your data and information. We know its a responsibility of our company to work hard to protect your information so please see below on exactly how your data is used.
While you visit our site, we’ll track:
- Products you’ve viewed: we’ll use this to, for example, show you products you’ve recently seen
- Location, IP address and browser type: we’ll use this for purposes of estimating taxes and shipping
- Shipping address: we’ll ask you to enter this so we can, for instance, estimate shipping before you place an order, and send you the order!
When you purchase from us, we’ll ask you to provide information including your name, billing address, shipping address, email address, phone number, credit card/payment details and optional account information like username and password. We’ll use this information for purposes, such as, to:
- Send you information about your account and order
- Respond to your requests, including refunds and complaints
- Process payments and prevent fraud
- Set up your account for our store
- Comply with any legal obligations we have, such as calculating taxes
- Improve our store offerings
- Send you marketing messages, if you choose to receive them
If you create an account, we will store your name, address, email and phone number, which will be used to populate the checkout for future orders.
We generally store information about you for as long as we need the data for the purposes for which we collect and use it, and we are not legally required to continue to keep it. For example, we will store order information for one year for tax and accounting purposes. This includes your name, email address and billing and shipping addresses.
We will also store comments or reviews if you choose to leave them.
Who on our team has access
Members of our team have access to the information you provide us. For example, both Administrators and Shop Managers can access:
- Order information like what was purchased, when it was bought and where it should be sent, and
- Customer information like your name, email address, and billing and shipping information.
Our team members have access to this information to help fulfil orders, process refunds and support you.
What we share with others
We share information with third parties who help us provide our orders and store services to you including :
We accept payments through PayPal. When processing payments, some of your data will be passed to PayPal, including information required to prepare or support the payment, such as the purchase total and billing information.
We use an Anonymize IP address Setting in Google Analytics, and we have disabled User ID Tracking.
We also have Disabled Author Tracking within our Google Analytics.
Please should you have any concern with your Privacy please contact Suppkings Nutrition Via [email protected]
Or Please call (07) 5479 3361